Re: test failed (installing error) Mac OSX

From: Terje Tjervaag
Subject: Re: test failed (installing error) Mac OSX
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 14:34:52 +0100

On Nov 24, 2003, at 11:23 AM, Pascal Legris wrote:

2) X11SDK for MacOS X.2 is no longer available from Apple site and my Mac is not upgradable to Mac OS X.3.
 I have copied missing library files from another Mac.

Since X11 is included with Panther to start with, the X11 SDK is now downloadable together with the developer tools, XCode. You should have that on one of the installation cd's. If not you have to download from connect.apple.com

Make sure you check that the X11 SDK is checked in the installation.

--
Terje

"Life begins when you can spend your spare time programming instead of
watching television."
-- Cal Keegan