Re: lost titles for heb

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: lost titles for heb
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 10:49:18 +0100

How about http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2003-07/msg00274.html

   /Mats

Aaron wrote:
maybe Mats answered I think or Frenec
But I remember posting a thank you.

When I searched google I only found old stuff.

I remember it was something simple...

Thanks
Aaron
On Sun, 2003-11-30 at 19:54, Paul Scott wrote:

Aaron wrote:

after searching all my backup cd's and the lilypond users archives, I am
hoping one of the wonderful users can help me find a thread to the list.

I had help from the list getting hebrew lyrics to work.
I didn't have hebrew titles working until recently because of an answer

from someone to an email on this list.

I can't figure out how to find the answer email to the hebrew titles
question or the thread.

I do remember it was part of another thread originally.

If anyone either remembers the thread or is better at searching the
archives than I am and can find it, I would be most appreciate.

It is possible that I still have part of those threads. I found one on about July 5 with subject: Re: hebrew lily example.

It looks good but has no titles.  Can you give me any more hints?

Using Google and 'hebrew title lilypond' I found a thread on June 26 which may not give the final answer. I guess you are looking for something more recent.

Paul Scott

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems