Re: allegro

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: allegro
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 12:53:44 +0200

I guess I wasn't clear enough.

Or maybe that's the only way?

Can I set a variable that makes allegro=\tempo 8. = 120?

Or as a feature request. Include tempo names and a way to describe them
in midi tempos. I realize not everyone cares about midi or even hearing
the sounds. But I am required to 'play' my notation for others as part
of the proof reading for my project.

Thanks
Aaron