Re: Help in setting up music fragments in LaTeX

From: jeff williams
Subject: Re: Help in setting up music fragments in LaTeX
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 10:14:27 -0600

Rejoice with me, most kind and unseen friends!

I've gotten the flashcards to work.  This is a good thing.

The second line of the file is:
        \newcommand{\lilypondbook}{}

Each flashcard is written as:
        \begin{tabular}{c}
         \lilypond[notime,26pt,raggedright,fragment]
          { \clef alto c4 }
        \end{tabular}

It may not be pretty, but it works.  Now, question, where should I send the
final source for the flashcards so that other viola teachers / players may
use said work?  Is there a repository for such goodies?

Again, many thanks to one and all, especially to Mats.
--
jeff williams - address@hidden