Metronome marks

From: Atte André Jensen
Subject: Metronome marks
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 12:35:18 +0100

Hi

I've looked at the (to me) new \tempo, and I don't know how to make it do what I need. I'd like to have "Andante (H = +- 48)" printed above the meter, where:

* H is a halfnote

* +- is a + printed above a -

* I'd prefer to attach it to a voice with only spacers, but that seems to print it more than a bar too much to the right

* I'd like to be able control the vertical and horizontal placement of the mark

If someone could help me out or point me to a place in the docu I'd be most happy. Thanks in advance.

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk