Re: Metronome marks

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Metronome marks
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:28:59 +0100

See
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2003-12/msg00013.html
for an example on how to design your own layout for a metronome mark
using the text markup features. The +- sign can be typeset using
embedded LaTeX in the text string: " = $\\pm$ 48".

   /Mats

Atte André Jensen wrote:
Hi

I've looked at the (to me) new \tempo, and I don't know how to make it do what I need. I'd like to have "Andante (H = +- 48)" printed above the meter, where:

* H is a halfnote

* +- is a + printed above a -

* I'd prefer to attach it to a voice with only spacers, but that seems to print it more than a bar too much to the right

* I'd like to be able control the vertical and horizontal placement of the mark

If someone could help me out or point me to a place in the docu I'd be most happy. Thanks in advance.

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology