Re: skipTypesetting withing multiple note groups

From: Kieren Richard MacMillan
Subject: Re: skipTypesetting withing multiple note groups
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 09:07:05 -0500

Hello, Mats:

Since this property is taken care of at the score level,
it doesn't matter in what voice you insert the property
setting. However, if you happen to set the same property
to different values at the same time instant (rhythmically),
it's probably not well-defined what will happen.
Why would you want to do anything like that?

I'm not sure I'd *want* to do anything like that, but as I was working through a particular score, the question arose as to what would happen if (e.g., by mistake) I did anything like that.

Of course, I will do my best to avoid the situation...  ;-)

Thanks again,
Kieren.