Re: Pedalling in ``Bracket Mode''

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Pedalling in ``Bracket Mode''
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:07:05 +0100

What version of LilyPond are you using? It seems that you use the
syntax from Lilypond version 1.6 or older. Are you sure that you
read the manual corresponding to the version you use?

If you have such an old version of the program, the best thing I
can do is to point you to the example files in http://lilypond.org/doc/v1.6/input/regression/out-www/regression.html
and
http://lilypond.org/doc/v1.6/input/test/out-www/test.html
(search for "pedal").

  /Mats

Alan Robert Clark wrote:
Hi All

I am having difficulty in following the syntax required in pedalling
information.

I have followed the manual's recommendations, but am probably messing up
big time :-(

(I am not familiar with Scheme, just C++, Java, LaTeX, pic etc.)

Can anyone help me to get the bracketing correct in the first line of
``Silent Night'', attached below the .sig?, or point me to the righ place
in the manual?

Many Thanks
Alan

        Mats Bengtsson