Re: cello harmonics

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: cello harmonics
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:23:47 +0100

Please see the section on "Fine tuning layout" in the Tutorial and
the "Tuning objects" section in the Reference Manual.
See also the archived email
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2003-10/msg00195.html

  /Mats

Richard Lyons wrote:
On Monday 15 December 2003 16:00, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
[...]

can set font-relative-size if you want a smaller version of the
symbol:
\property Voice.Script \override #'font-relative-size = #-1

Thanks, Mats.

I think one of my problems is understanding where to put commands, and how to turn them off. The note has g8_"III"\flageolet so how do I set the size of the flageolet smaller without affecting the other markup or subsequent notes. Does override operate just on one grob, one note, one measure, or the current voice for ever?

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology