Re: xdvi watch

From: Nick Busigin
Subject: Re: xdvi watch
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 14:39:34 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003, [ISO-8859-1] Atte André Jensen wrote:

> I know that it's possible to kick gv to redisplay the file using
>
> killall -HUP gv
>
> but this seems to simply close xdvi. Anyone knows about a similar way to
> force xdvi to reread??

Click on the "State" menu button on the gv window and enable the "watch
file" option to have gv automatically update its window whenever the
postscript file changes.

Greetings from a new lilypond user!   What a wonderful music typesetting
package this is!

                                  Nick

Nick Busigin                                             address@hidden
            Visit Our Indie Jazz CD Construction Project!