Re: more on chord names

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: more on chord names
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 12:09:58 -0700

José Luis Cruz wrote:

hello,

I hope I can help you. This is what I use to get the chordnames i want
for a specific chord, look at the example.

First, define the new names for the chords you want. Next add the list
to the exception list, and the last step is to put the line

        \property Current.chordNameExceptions = #chExceptions

where you want the new nomenclature to be used.
Thank you so much for your answer.  I have almost got this working.

P.S. I think that cannot exist minors sus4, because "sus" means
there's no 3rd, so maybe you want a minor add11...
I was wondering about that.  I will talk to the (young) composer about that.

Thanks again,

Paul