Re: Adjusting chord names and key signatures

From: Ferenc Wagner
Subject: Re: Adjusting chord names and key signatures
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 03:59:53 +0100

Tim Walters <address@hidden> writes:

> I can't figure out how to get my chord symbols to print
> closer to the staff.

See Global layout -> Vertical spacing in the manual.

> I couldn't even get started on moving the key signature
> closer to the clef.

You can move anything with overriding the extra-offset
property.  See Staff notation -> Time signature ->
TimeSignature (a pair is (x . y)).

> Is there a comprehensive list of properties somewhere?

The above is the usual way of finding them.  Of course you
can also browse Backend -> All layout objects directly.

--
Feri.