RE: cygwin mirrors

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: RE: cygwin mirrors
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 16:53:01 +0100

In the latest source packages not all of the patches are included, which are
needed for building a correct and full Cygwin package, however I'll try to
make a correct one this evening.
I'm not planning to send testing versions in the official cygwin
distribution, but if there is a great demand, perhaps I will.

Anyway, because of the brilliant new lyrics alignment, a working 2.1.5
version can be downloaded from my homepage. Use it as a mirror:
http://www.inf.bme.hu/~berti/lilypond

This page will contain major (i.e. which are interesting for me :-) )
testing releases.

And I say again, I will try to build a correct 2.1.6 package this evening.

Greetings,

Bert