Re: Templates

From: Nick Busigin
Subject: Re: Templates
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 13:22:29 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004, Fernando Rauber wrote:

> >There is a 'script'  for that look in the documents for templates copy
> >the one that fits your needs adjust the key etc and off you go.
>
>     There are many examples, however I miss some "ready to use"
> templates, such as orchestra settings, string quartet, fours-hands piano,
> etc. I tried to download a few .ly files at Mutopia, but many of them
> don't run on my Lilypond version (2.0.1-Cygwin).
>
> []s Fernando Rauber
> ICQ: 2281311

Try using the convert-ly script to see if will help.  I found that a
number of .ly source files from the mutopia project web site wouldn't
work.  Converting them to the current version of lilypond using the
convert-ly python script made most of them work.

                                 Nick

Nick Busigin                                             address@hidden
            Visit Our Indie Jazz CD Construction Project!