Re: trio template

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: trio template
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 11:14:56 -0700

Kieren Richard MacMillan wrote:

Hello, Ferenc:

I can't stand not pointing out that you could instead use a
jingle *directory* and simpler file names in it. :)

I already have a directory for each ensemble that I print music for. :)

On the other hand, I am often wary of using non-unique filenames, since there is nothing to distinguish them in a "flattened" directory structure (e.g., a search panel).

As I do when I copy the pdf's to another machine to be printed.

It's still a good suggestion, though.

Paul