NoteEdit and LilyPond-2.x (ver 2)

From: Joerg Anders
Subject: NoteEdit and LilyPond-2.x (ver 2)
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 18:51:05 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, [ISO-8859-15] José Luis Cruz wrote:

> So i really don't know it has changed anything respect from previous
> versions. I attach the lilypond conversion of example9.not, if someone
> is intereseted could take a look at it.

Ok, I've changed it again. Try noteedit-2.3.5pre2.tgz  from

  http://rnvs.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/~jan/note_pre/note_pre.html

The "normal" music works. But as soon as trills, crescendo,
chordnames, pedal marks ... appear somthing goes wrong.

I'm afraid I have not the time to search in LilyPond
documentation for the new syntax of these signs. So I plan
to leave all as it is.

If sombody needs one of these signs: Please contact me and
explain to me exactly what's wrong. I'll fix this then.

--
J.Anders, Chemnitz, GERMANY (address@hidden)