Re: Ties to alternate endings

From: Nick Busigin
Subject: Re: Ties to alternate endings
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 20:55:42 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004, Nick Busigin wrote:

> Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 14:20:10 -0500 (EST)
> From: Nick Busigin <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: Ties to alternate endings
>
> I want to have a tie from the main section of a piece to the first note
> of both alternative endings.  Here's a simple example of the lilypond
> code:
> there is only a tie to the f2 of the first alternative ending.  The f2
> of the second alternative ending should also show a (truncated)  tie.
> How can I make this happen?

This thread was answered on the lilypond-bug mailing list.  You can see
the solution to the problem at this URL:

 http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2004-01/msg00037.html

                                    Nick

Nick Busigin                                             address@hidden
            Visit Our Indie Jazz CD Construction Project!