Re: dvi to ly?

From: Ralph Little
Subject: Re: dvi to ly?
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 13:54:58 -0000

Hi,
<longshot> If you have generated a MIDI file from your moribund source, I think there is a way to generate .ly from it (midi2ly), although I have never used it.</longshot>

Cheers,
Ralph

We have moved! Tribal Data Solutions (formerly Trackit Systems) has moved to bigger and better premises at Hawthorn Park, which is two minutes from the junction of the A64 and Leeds outer ring road. The new contact details are; Tribal Data Solutions, Tribal House, Hawthorn Park, Coal Road, Leeds, LS14 1PQ, Telephone number - 0113 306 0306. For more details and a map, please visit our website at http://www.tribaldata.co.uk
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are sent on the basis of our copyright, e-mail and security policy which can be inspected by visiting
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/policies.asp
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message. Thank you.