Re: jazz articulations - fall

From: chip
Subject: Re: jazz articulations - fall
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 06:35:15 -0800

It works. I was just curious if it had been officially implemented so we don't have to add such a large amount of extra code to every piece that needs the articulation.
Thanks,
Chip

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
address@hidden writes:

I found some old messages in the archive regarding the 'fall' articulation used in jazz, (written by Rune) and it works fine in my score (thankyou very much). I am wondering though if this has been implemented into lilypond since that code was written/tested in 1.7. I am using 2.01. I don't see anything in the feta font section of the manual that looks like the symbol this code creates for the 'fall'. If it's not, will it be in the next version? And maybe other jazz related symbols?
Thanks,
Chip

I am pretty sure it should still work. Can you try?