Re: debugging scores

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: debugging scores
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 21:41:34 +0200

David Raleigh Arnold wrote:

On Tuesday 06 January 2004 12:22 pm, Aaron wrote:
Good,
I can wait for your new version of sly.
I am runing linux but I just had to much flying to fiddle with
another utility.

The only reason I am even writing a score is to learn how to write
parts with lilypond.

My actual notation work to date consists of songs.

I am however interested in a way to add a sly mode to vim or emacs.
Any ideas?
Aaron
Well all of this I made for myself a ftplugin for gvim (much is outdated now)
I plan when I have time to update it. It would be neat to have a menu/button to switch a sly mode on and off. Maybe this is just part of using sly as is, but I mean no renaming files or fiddling. I have a string quartet and I want to start work, I hit the button add the part names and start working.
Aaron

1.  To line up bars and/or field separators vertically.

2.  To do whatever is already useful in lilypond mode to help with note
entry.

3.  To update a field devoted to consecutive numbers.

daveA