Re: constructive criticism

From: Nick Busigin
Subject: Re: constructive criticism
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 19:50:43 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> I'm OK with everything, as long as it improves the documentation *and*
> decreases the time that I have to spend on it. In practice, this means
> that I don't want to setup the site, monitor it, get the patches, or
> edit the text.  This means that in the end, someone has to take the
> text out of the site, and put it into .texinfo to produce patch for me
> to integrate. Why not edit the texinfo source directly, and send a
> patch?

Is the texinfo source for the doc's available separately or is it
bundled in with the source?

If we do edit the texinfo source, should the patch be sent to you
directly?

I am subscribed to lilypond-user and lilypond-bug.  Where do you post
to when you switch to a new revision level?   Is there a
lilypond-announce mailing list?

                                  Nick

Nick Busigin                                             address@hidden
            Visit Our Indie Jazz CD Construction Project!