Re: constructive criticism

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: constructive criticism
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 16:24:46 +0200

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

address@hidden writes:
this is intentional, but I can understand that it is confusing.

I've updated the tremolo entry of the manual with links. I've also
changed the SEEALSO section like this

        In this manual: *Tremolo subdivisions::, *Note Repeats::.

        Internals: tremolo beams are *Beam:: objects. Single stem tremolos are
        *StemTremolo::s.  The music expression is *note TremoloEvent::,

        Example files: `input/regression/chord-tremolo.ly',
        `input/regression/stem-tremolo.ly'.

now what only needs to be done, is applying the same layout to all
other SEEALSO entries.

(hint hint)

Thanks this is now much clearer.
What does it take to update this?  I would be glad to help if needed.

Please! Show some initiative for yourself; I just answered the same
question this morning.

I am confused, I guess to many emails,flying what are we talking about here?
Are we talking cvs?
I actually am not sure in retrospect what I am offering to help on.

If it is updating seealso entries you said you already did this one.
but if this is to add the same format to other or all see also entries, I would gladly but I should first see what the new format looks like.

I will mozy over to the cvs and look at the pages, if you like (if that is not you intention let me know) I certainly only intend to help if possible not make things more complicated.
Aaron