Using lilypond-book with LaTeX enumerate environment

From: Bostjan Kuzman
Subject: Using lilypond-book with LaTeX enumerate environment
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 19:42:29 +0100

I'm new to lily and I'd like to congratulate its authors for their work
first.

However, I already have some problems.

Using lilypond-book, I'm trying to enumerate (or itemize...) some music
fragments in a LaTeX document. The resulting fragments are too wide
because of indentation with every item. Is there a simple way to correct
this?
Also, I don't know how to import the headers in lily-book or where
exactly should I put this lines (from the manual):
     \input titledefs.tex
     \def\preLilyPondExample{\def\mustmakelilypondtitle{}}
Does anyone have a longer lilypond-book example from which I could copy?

Thanks.

BoĊĦtjan Kuzman