Re: Can't figure out how to put spacers in lyrics

From: Carl Youngblood
Subject: Re: Can't figure out how to put spacers in lyrics
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 09:00:35 -0700

Never mind. Your whole point was just to get rid of the addlyrics and do this, which I just tried and it was fairly simple. Thanks for the help.

On Jan 10, 2004, at 5:20 AM, Ferenc Wagner wrote:

Carl Youngblood <address@hidden> writes:

I accidentally discovered that putting three underscores
in a row skips over a note in the lyrics,

One should be enough...

but I don't want to have to put in hundreds of these
sequences just to get to the part in my score that I want
to add lyrics to.

\skip 2*17 will skip 17 half notes, at least if you don't
use \addlyrics but explicit syllabe lengths instead.

Feri.