RE: Dynamics

From: Alberto Manuel Brandao Simoes
Subject: RE: Dynamics
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 14:16:32 +0000

Hmms.. hello all :)

Answering also Nick, I am using lilypond 2.01 in slackware.
I'm sending in attach an example of how am I using dynamics. Meanwhile,
I'll try to read a little more the lilypond documentation.

BTW, if you know how to put the file I'm sending correct for 4 hands
piano, I will appreciate ;)

Best regards,
Alb