Re: "inline" (scoped) definitions?

From: Kieren Richard MacMillan
Subject: Re: "inline" (scoped) definitions?
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:58:10 -0500

Paul:

I think as a programmer I agree with David that the macro/definitions
are easier to find done the regular way.

I would certainly hope that, if my proposal were adopted, it would not eliminate the existing system or preclude its use, but rather augment it for those of us who would prefer the choice.

Heck, I may just make it my quest to learn Scheme/python/whatever so that I can add this to the app myself, as a contribution to the community! =)

I love the ability to define these macros in Lily and other text-based software.

Agreed!

Onward and upward,
Kieren.