Yet another rehearsalMark problem/question

From: Ruud van Silfhout
Subject: Yet another rehearsalMark problem/question
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:44:51 +0100

HI,

Last week I started typesetting a piece of music, which needed boxed rehearsal
marks. In the documentation I found the way to do this and it works nicely.
In need to repeat the rehearsal marks every ten measures, so I defined
rehearsalMarks = \notes { "boxing code here"
    s9 \mark "1" \repeat unfold 20 { s10 \mark \default }
}

and programmed it in parallel with another voice. The unfolding ofcourse
worked nicely.
The result:  a boxed first mark "1" and then it starts again "1" with unboxed
rehearsalmarks. Is there a way to get the rehearsalMarks boxed combined with
the automatically increasing numbers?

Bye,
Ruud