Re: 2.1.7-3!!

From: Ray McKinney
Subject: Re: 2.1.7-3!!
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:30:58 -0800 (PST)

--- Kieren Richard MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote:
> [ Mac OS X 10.2.8;  Lilypond 2.1.7-3 ]
>
> Hello, all --
>
> Thanks to the patient assistance of several listers (Stan, Matthias,
> etc.), I've got 2.1.7-3 (unstable) working on my machine: I LOVE IT!

How difficult would this be to get into the unstable branch of Fink? (and maybe
2.0.x into the stable branch?) Or is it policy to not put development versions
(odd revision numbers) into Fink? I know I'd really love those lyrics
enhancements.

Sorry for the delay in my response - I've been away from my email. I'm
surprised to see my condensed SATB example so well-received. I didn't expect
much since it's only my second engraving project! Thanks :)

Ray
(version 2.0.1 via Fink and Mac OS X 10.2.8)