the links from 2.0.2 document seemed not working

From: neuro
Subject: the links from 2.0.2 document seemed not working
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 21:11:26 -0800

Hi, there,

I was using lilypond-2.0.1 , and installed the documentation now at:
http://neuro.ohbi.net/lilypond201/

Yesterday, I downloaded lilypond-2.0.2.tar.gz and installed it.

./configure
make
make install
sh buildscripts/clean-fonts.sh
make -C mf get-pfa

It seemed quite succesfully, (hopefully - I haven't actually run it yet).
Then, for installing the documentation, I

make web

and alias the Documentation in httpd.conf;
So, it is now at
http://neuro.ohbi.net/lilypond/
or
http://neuro.ohbi.net/lilypond/Documentation/out-www/index.html .

But, my problem is:
the links from (even) the (first) 2.0.2 document seemed not working.
Did I missed anything ?

Thank you very much

Neuro
http://neuro.ohbi.net