Re: Custom dynamics and D.C.

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Custom dynamics and D.C.
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 09:45:44 -0500

    Alberto> BTW, do not tell me 2.0.1 and 2.1.x will have
    Alberto> incompatible syntaxes :-|

They will, in some sense; not necessarily in the area you're
discussing.  The developers have gotten much more  consistent about
making convert-ly  handle the syntax differences, so if you don't have
one of the differences that's not being converted, it isn't that big
of a deal to jump forward versions.  Going back is another story,
however.  So I wouldn't move to 2.1.x until you're sure it's stable
enough for your application.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139