Re: Dynamics: cresc not correctly typesetted

From: Alberto Manuel Brandão Simões
Subject: Re: Dynamics: cresc not correctly typesetted
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:57:35 +0000

Kieren Richard MacMillan wrote:
Hello, Dave (et al.):

I don't like \crescmark too much either, but IMHO something or this sort
is a lot more logical and intuitive than what is being done now.

\cpin, \endcpin?  \dpin, \enddpin?  The fact that "<" can be seen as a
letter C doesn't hurt.  Any better ideas?

Do you not like the existing \< notation?

Just curious,
Kieren.

I love it. And I just wonder how to put cresc.---- on my music :'(
I have two ready to contribute to mutopia, but without that I have a very large < followed by a little other <... thats not correct notation..

Best,
Alberto