Re: Dynamics: cresc not correctly typesetted

From: Simon Bailey aka c10221
Subject: Re: Dynamics: cresc not correctly typesetted
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:15:45 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, [ISO-8859-1] Alberto Manuel Brand?o Sim?es wrote:
> I love it. And I just wonder how to put cresc.---- on my music :'(
> I have two ready to contribute to mutopia, but without that I have a
> very large < followed by a little other <... thats not correct notation..

extracted from the manual, section on dynamics:
<<<
 You can also use a text saying _cresc._ instead of hairpins. Here is
an example how to do it:

       c4 \cresc c4 c c c \endcresc c4

   You can also supply your own texts:
       \context Voice {
         \property Voice.crescendoText = \markup { \italic "cresc. poco" }
         \property Voice.crescendoSpanner = #'dashed-line
         a'2\< a a a\!\mf
       }

hope that helps.

regards,