Macintosh & lilypond-2.1.14

From: Stan Sanderson
Subject: Macintosh & lilypond-2.1.14
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:08:43 -0600

FYI-

(Mac OS 10.2.8 under Fink)

I have been unable to compile v 2.1.14 of Lilypond using the method I previously used to update to 2.1.10. (It worked with 2.1.12, but some spacing issues led me to drop back to 2.1.10.)

I first changed references to the previous version, 2.1.x to 2.1.14 in the Fink info and patch files (first moved to the local tree). Since lilypond server was changed and now doesn't allow ftp, I changed RedHat-9 references from the ftp url to http://lilypond.org/download/binaries/RedHat-9/lilypond-2.1.14- 1.i386.rpm, where it seemed appropriate, in both the info and patch files.

Compilation apparently failed during the patch process with the report of stubs 1 & 2 successful but stub 3 failing. At least that's what I recall; I stupidly didn't save the output.

--
Package manager version: 0.17.4
Distribution version: 0.6.2.cvs

Stan