Stanza Numbers for 2.1.11 on Cygwin

From: Rob V
Subject: Stanza Numbers for 2.1.11 on Cygwin
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 17:17:21 -0500

I just upgraded from 2.0.1 to 2.1.11 on Cygwin and used convert-ly to
generate a new file.  When I ran
the new file through Lilypond, I got the error:

Can't find property type-check for 'stz'

I looked through the new documentation, and couldn't find the reference to
"stz" anymore.  Has this been
eliminated?  How do I get the stanza numbers after the first line of my lyrics
with the upgrade?

Also, while I'm asking, I've noticed that the stanza numbers in the first
system are no longer aligned
vertically, but seem to be attached to the first syllable.  How can I correct
the alignment of these stanza
numbers?  I previously used the suggested code in the \paper block, but that
doesn’t seem to work
in this version.

Rob
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com