please add specific version listings in Release Notes

From: Kieren Richard MacMillan
Subject: please add specific version listings in Release Notes
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:46:28 -0500

Hello, development team:

Just a little request...

Since you are improving Lilypond so rapidly (which I appreciate more than I can tell you!), it often turns out that I am several versions behind, and can't tell what has been changed since what. If the release notes could be a little more specific than "New features in 2.1 since 2.0", it might help those of us who can't keep up with SuperDeveloperMan and his sidekicks at the Hall of Scheme... =)

Even just a parenthetical at the beginning of the line would be enough, e.g.,

[v2.1.10] Default staff sizes are now scalable. There are two new mechanisms [...]

Thanks a million!
Kieren.