Re: xdvi font troubles

From: Carter Brey
Subject: Re: xdvi font troubles
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 02:53:26 -0500

Ferenc Wagner wrote:

Didn't you occasionally execute it instead of sourcing?  The
latter is done by the . or source shell builtin.

Feri.

Hi there, Feri,

No... I ran the command:

. ~/bin/lilypond-profile

However, I did realize that I had been copying the template file buildscripts/lilpond-profile.sh, instead of buildscripts/out/lilypond-profile to my ~/bin directory. Once I copied the correct file, the noteheads appeared, but still no beams or slurs. And I still get the message:

"Cannot find PostScript file for inclusion in document:
music-drawing-routines.ps"

So I'm still stumped. I can see that the file "music-drawing-routines.ps" is in
/usr/local/share/lilypond/2.0.2/ps, but how do I make xdvi see it? Do I add that path to
the XDVIINPUTS variable? Any insight much appreciated.

Carter Brey