convert-ly: postfix conversion breaks scheme

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: convert-ly: postfix conversion breaks scheme
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:20:15 +0100

Aaron writes:

>>>Could someone tell me whats wrong and how to fix it?
>>>

>> How did you do the conversion?
>
> I just ran convert.ly on the template.Thanks

Hmm.  Convert-ly has rules for converting some scheme stuff, eg
ly:set-context-property, but ly and scheme conversions are all applied
globally.

The postfix change must not be applied to scheme code, see:

    \version "1.8.0"

    #(define (barf music func)
      (ly:set-context-property music 'elements
         (map (lambda (m) (text-map func m) elements))))

I'm not sure how difficult it would be to apply scheme changes only to
scheme code, ie, parse #SCHEME stuff.