lilybookheb was template died

From: Aaron
Subject: lilybookheb was template died
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:40:47 +0200

Hi all,

After reading the template died thread, it dawned on me that I have been having a similar problem with lilypond book.

The story goes like this.

I create a hebrew latex document. It looks great...

I add lilypond examples one of two ways:

1. a complete hebrew lilypond file and it chokes on it.
2. an example without the header stuff: The music is backward the note heads on the wrong side and the music going the wrong way.

Sorry I have no examples now but I will if need be send one.
The question is whether lilypond-book or elatex can produce output as is or whether a hack is required to get them to live with each other?

I will create some examples to test this after I send off this (any examples I have of lilypondbook with hebrew are ancient, so I will have to start from scratch)

I will post them shortly.
Aaron