Re: wishlist

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: wishlist
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:02:19 +0100

J. Daniel Ashton wrote:
Hi y'all,

I'm sure these have come up before, but I ran into them again yesterday
and wanted to make sure they're in someone's official "consider
implementing" list.

1. an easy way to get a nicely engraved "rit." marking
How about ^\markup { \bold \italic rit. }
2. ditto for things like "subito pp"
Did you see
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.1/input/test/out-www/collated-files.html#dynamic-extra.ly
3. ditto for "cresc." without trailing dashes
See 1.

For any of these that are already implemented, please feel free to
instruct me and/or update the docs.  I checked the 2.1.16 docs for all
of these, as well as the tips page, and I also searched the history of
this mailing list, with minimal satisfaction.

See http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.1/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/Text-markup.html#Text%20markup

  /Mats