Re: LilyPond: international lyrics ?

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: LilyPond: international lyrics ?
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 13:31:28 +0200

Hi Joerg,

I use Hebrew and must do a number of things to get it to work.

1. in the lilypond scripts in /usr/bin/ I adjust lilypond and lilypond-book. I also have a template with a scheme hack provided by members of this list. I am making a site to detail these changes a temporary page is here:

http://www.geocities.com/aamehl/

it is a rough draft and I am hoping I won't need it because language isssue will be made simpler within lilypond itself. But I have no illusions for hebrew because it adds the bidi issue to an already complex subject.

Aaron

\usepackage[T2A]{fontenc} \usepackage[cp1251]{inputenc}
to LilyPond header and code the lyrics UTF-8?