Re: Hebrew Lyrics

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: Hebrew Lyrics
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 21:11:43 +0200

I am now beta testing Xandros so I have no noteedit installed. Can someone roll me a deb of the latest and greatest? I will be happy to fiddle and see what I can come up with.

I will gladly test it and see what comes. If we can enter hebrew in noteedit export to lilypond and add the needed hacks, then we could probably include the hack in the export at a later stage. Then anyone wanting to produce hebrew lilypond would need to have their system setup for hebrew first. (which sorta makes sense that someone wanting hebrew would already have a working hebrew setup or be willing to add it)

I actually still have to add font changing issues and proof read the page and I will put it on my server and announce its existance. It would be nice to include noteedit in this page and or tars of hebrew lilypond.