Using tag from command line?

From: Hans Forbrich
Subject: Using tag from command line?
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 08:56:45 -0700

I've been copying a number of scores where the \tag will be extremely
useful.  (Thanks for that capability.  Another beneficial addition to a
wonderful program!)

Q: In order to even further reduce the amount of tampering with
good/complete scores, can we pass the remove-tag request on the command
line?

For example (using the regression test as the basis), is it be possible
to enter something like:

lilypond -P --remove-tag part tag-filter.ly

Since one question leads to another ... If not possible, how do I make
request for such a feature?  If yes, how do I request documentation for
this?

Many thanks for Lilypond as well as the recent significant improvements
in the documentation.
/Hans