Re: Text *not* attached to note ?

From: darius
Subject: Re: Text *not* attached to note ?
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:17:03 +0100

This is a typical case where Lilypond functions would come as
a useful addition to variables. The text would be a parameter,
in something such as:

MySeq(x) = \notes {a^\x b c d a a}

Perhaps the right way of dealing with this would be to handle
them as symbolic macros rather than true functions.
Besides, if we ever need recursion, we can always revert to
Scheme :-)

Is this so bizarre that I'm the only Lilypond user who thinks
this might prove useful ?

Cheers,

Darius/

Quoting address@hidden: