Hi from new user + two quick questions

From: Lyle Raymond
Subject: Hi from new user + two quick questions
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 22:19:56 -0600

Hi, folks.  I'm a recent Finale 2000 convert who switched to LLP because it
appeals to my aversion to using a mouse.

I have a couple of quick questions whose answers aren't readily apparent in
the documentation.

1.  I write for a jazz quartet.  I need to print individual parts, with the
instrument name boldly displayed in the upper left of the page.  I can only
find instructions regarding extracted orchestra parts.  How can I simply add
the bold text in the corner?

2.  This should be simple, but I can't find the answer anywhere:  How do I
remove page numbers?