Re: Syntax Highlighting / lilypond.words.vim

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: Syntax Highlighting / lilypond.words.vim
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:40:43 +0200

Hi Lyle,
I also use vim (gvim) for lilypond editing.

I am looking for others to who use vim to create some sort of group to work on an extented vim mode for lilypond.

I made a lilypond ftplugin for vim but it is now out of date and needs much debugging.

If you are interested or anyone else let me know.

also
The lilypond vim files that are missing I found by searching google and downloading them from the cvs.

Aaron