Re: Cannot install on OS X

From: Terje Tjervaag
Subject: Re: Cannot install on OS X
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:11:50 +0100

On 15/02/04 23:10 +0100, TS Sunhede Fulk wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried to follow the installation instruction for OS X.
>
> I have fink. I enabled unstable/main and unstable/crypto. I updated the
> cvs. Then I typed fink install liliypond-unstable and got this output:
> Information about 3007 packages read in 2 seconds.
> Failed: no matching version found for lilypond
>
> What am I doing wrong?

If you haven't gotten a reply about this already, here are some tips:
- Get FinkCommander.  I think it might even be in the Disk Image that Fink
  comes on.  With FinkCommander you'll be able to see all the packages you
  can install.
- Send a message to the Fink-Users mailinglist
  (address@hidden) if you still can't install.  They will
  be much better at answering more Fink-specific questions like this.

Hope this helps,

--
Terje

"As the poet said, 'Only God can make a tree' -- probably because it's so hard
to figure out how to get the bark on."
        -- Woody Allen