Re: 2.1.2x debian unstable source package: build problem on PPC

From: Ferenc Wagner
Subject: Re: 2.1.2x debian unstable source package: build problem on PPC
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:29:15 +0100

Mark Van den Borre <address@hidden> writes:

> I have a problem building Pedro Kroeger's Debian unstable
> source package on a perfectly up to date PowerPC Debian
> unstable box.  I tried with versions 2.4.21, 2.4.23 and
> 2.4.24, but the same errors seem to reoccur in every
> package.
>
> # apt-get source --compile lilypond &> lilypond_compile_errors.txt
>
> gives me the following:
>
> http://markvdb.be/lilypond_compile_errors.txt

lilypond-bin segfaulted on you, just like on me in the
previous days.  In yesterday's phase of the Moon it compiled
correctly.  You can try compiling it the day after tomorrow,
or upgrade you guile-1.6 (on i386 the latest -4 patchlevel
contains some gc fixes) of compile without optimisation
(--disable-optimising instead of --enable-optimise in
debian/rules).  Good luck!
--
Feri.