tempo

From: Ronald Hoellwarth
Subject: tempo
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 21:02:44 +0100

Hello,

I've the following problem: above the first note there should be a
marking, that tells the reader of this piece: two eigth are to be seen
as a tuplet of a quarter and a eigth ("8[ 8] = \times 2/3 { 4 8 }")

I digged around on the net and found the following solution:

create a mini-score like this:

\include "paper16.ly"
\paper  {
    linewidth = 4.0\cm
    indent = 0.0\cm
    \translator {
        \StaffContext
        \remove Staff_symbol_engraver
        \remove Clef_engraver
        \remove Key_engraver
        \remove Time_signature_engraver

\score {
    \notes \relative c'' {
        \stemUp b8[ b8] s4^"=" \times 2/3 { b4 b8 }

this mini-score should be translated to tex and then be included into
the piece like this:

[...]

a4^"{ \\include mytempo.tex }"

[...]

but when I do it that way, latex tells me something about missing }'s
and I don't know where to put the missing "}".

Or is there a better way to get the result I need?

I am using lilypond 2.0 (the debian-woody package).

greetings from crailsheim, germany
ronald höllwarth