Re: Choral music

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Choral music
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:55:19 +0100

Have you looked at the template files? Especially, take a look at
satb.ly at http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.0/input/template/out-www/collated-files.html

  /Mats

Doug Asherman wrote:
Hi:

I'm trying to do something simple: a choral arrangement with an arbitrary number (> 4) of verses positioned between two staves. The soprano and alto parts would be in the treble staff, and the tenor and bass notes would be in the bass clef staff.

There is probably a simple way to do this, but I can't seem to find it. I can do this in musiXteX (granted, I had to hack the musixcho macros a bit), but doing it in lilypond eludes me.

If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd be much obliged.

Thanks,

Doug

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing