Re: Making Large-Print Music

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Making Large-Print Music
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:57:54 +0100

Ruven Gottlieb wrote:
Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

address@hidden writes:
If you upgrade to a recent development version of LilyPond,
you may actually say
#(set-global-staff-size 42)
to obtain exactly what you ask for.

Probably not, because the staff-lines aren't scaled up as much,
causing mismatches between the font and the staff. I recommend your
original approach.
OK, can I do something to scale up the fonts and other symbols to get larger sized music that looks good? You guys got the fonts up to 26pt. How did you do it?

See the end of my earlier reply.

  /Mats